We already know the special qualities of vinegar when it comes to cleanliness. From that absorbs odors and cleaning up leaks from sinks, vinegar simply does wonders.
Make sure you do not ever missing it from the house, and read below a list of the many uses of vinegar to clean.
1. Clean the sink drain. You need 1/4 cup of vinegar to pour into the drain. Do not pour water immediately, leave little vinegar to cleanse pipe.
2. Clean the washing machine. Put some vinegar mixed with water in the compartment where normally put detergent. Leave car on a full cycle without clothes.
3. Clean air. If you want to get rid of the smell of cigarettes, pet or anything unpleasant, put some vinegar in a bowl in a corner of the room. It will absorb odors. It will smell of vinegar, but it is worth it.
4. Clean surfaces. You can make detergent using vinegar, baking soda and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Use the mixture to clean the bathroom and kitchen surfaces.
5. Clean mold. Wherever you find a spot of mold, you can put vinegar and then wipe over with a damp cloth. Disappear any trace.
6. Clean wooden floors. Put half a cup of vinegar 3 liters of water. Wooden floors cleaned with this mixture and they will retain their brightness.
7. Clean silver (including silver jewelry). Mix vinegar and sodium bicarbonate give the silver in the mixture for 3 hours. Do not forget to rinse the final silver objects with cold water.
8. Clean the refrigerator. Put a tablespoon of vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Wash with this mixture inside the refrigerator.
9. Clean labels. Plates, glasses and many other items have stickers on them that are almost impossible to remove. Put vinegar in abundance on the label and will unstick itself.
10. Clean the toilet. Pour vinegar into the bowl, give a few hours to act and then flush. That’s it!
11. Clean fell wax from the candle. Less wax softens use hot air from a hair dryer. Then, with a cloth soaked in vinegar, remove wax stain without nveoita to scratch the surface.
12. Clean the dishwasher. Like the washer, pour a cup of vinegar instead of detergent and let it run a full cycle.
13. Clean the pot of tea / coffee. Boil 3 cups of vinegar in the pot for 5 minutes. Leave it to cool overnight then rinse it.
What other uses of vinegar to clean do you know?