We are sure that this also happened to you several times. Seeing how the microwave gets filled with stains and food debris is no pleasure to see when you want a perfectly clean kitchen. Moreover, when you need to keep a friendly environment that is healthy for your entire family. The stains are everywhere, aren’t they?
Sometimes on the walls, the door. We all know this. It also happened to us. The thought of cleaning with all sorts of harmful detergents is not safe.
Luckily there is a natural solution, quick and easy to put into practice.
– A microwave-resistant bowl
– A lemon
1. Fill the bowl with half a cup of water.
2. Cut a lemon in half and squeeze it well. Pour the juice obtained in the bowl with water. Put in bowl the two halves of lemon left.
3. Put the bowl in the microwave, set during three minutes and start the oven at full power. After three minutes, the water should be close to boiling point or even boil.
4. After last three minutes, leave the oven door closed for another 5 minutes for the steam to act on grease and dirt deposited on the walls of the appliance.
5. Open the door, remove the bowl and gently put it away. If there is a rotating rack oven, get on that.
6. Wipe the cloth the holder to remain clean. Then, wipe all the inside walls. Remove any remaining crumbs in the oven and do not forget to wipe the door well. If you are struggling with more “stubborn” spots, you should soften a corner of the cloth in water with lemon and use it to rub the spots in question.
That’s all! Now your oven is clean and ready to be used again, this time safer. It is quite simple, right?
What other tricks have you used for cleaning the kitchen?
Image Credits: How To Clean Your Microwave